We've been looking for the perfect caterer for our wedding and its been much more difficult than I had anticipated. We asked about 10 caterers for proposals and were lucky to attend several yummy tastings but trying to find a company that can take your vision and translate it to something delicious (while staying in your price range) was not as easy to find.
Andy and I got very lucky when somebody recommended Kensington Caterers to us. They catered several events that my parents had been to and their experiences were very positive. When I reached out to Richard and Jennifer, they were super nice and extremely easy to work with. At our tasting, Richard entertained us with fun stories and we realized how many people we both knew. (Richard seriously knows everyone. I can't believe we'd never met before, although we may have hoisted a round together at a now-hazy St Patrick's Day party...) Richard and Jennifer got our vision right away and formulated a wonderful menu that I think everyone will enjoy.
We met with Kensington yesterday to do a walkthrough of Cravens Estate. They had such amazing suggestions and were so supportive, I can't wait to see how the wedding comes out. If you're looking for a caterer, try Kensington and tell them that Melissa and Andy sent ya.
- MW
No comments:
Post a Comment