Thats what blogs are for, right? To vent one's frustrations in a public forum but still able to act passive aggressive if one needs to?
So, I've built my dream team. Every vendor that I'm working with has been amazingingly supportive and on board to work with us on our "vision". All the vendors, but one. Now, I could go on a public rant (which I will) about this vendor but I can't call them out because, quite frankly, I need them. I need them to provide me with a service and I need them to do it without fearing retribution. So, I'm stuck right? I've realized that this one vendor is the one that is feeding my stress over the event. Its the reason I can't sleep at night, its the reason that I have anxiety about what will happen next. This one vendor has single handedly cast a dark cloud over the wedding. Yes, I'm working to get over it. Yes, I dont want one person/business to ruin this special event but quite frankly, they're doing a good job at it.
This wedding planning hasn't been perfect but its been manageable with the exception of this one thing...I cant wait until after the wedding when I get to post my flaming review.
Sounds like you need a wedding planner to ease your stress (even though you've done all of the work already) leading up to your big day.
ReplyDelete