PS. You can follow some of Andy's adventures at http://raamdoc.blogspot.com/2011/06/enjoy-view-if-you-can.html
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Blogging
Well, whats the point of a blog if you never write anything...or if you end up writing things only every other week. I've always felt that Blogs should be read almost daily and updated almost daily with relevant and interesting news, rants, etc. I've felt an enormous amount of stress the last few days trying to figure out which wedding ideas will work and fit with your budget...oh to have an unlimited budget...In the last two weeks, Andy and I have taken our engagement photos at the Huntington Gardens, found a person to marry us, finalized groomsmen outfits, narrowed down bridesmaid outfits (yes I know we are 38 days away) and started writing thank you notes. It took us awhile but we finally got all the invitations out and while there is still alot to do, I feel a bit better about where we are. Now, we have to figure out our DIY projects and go from there. Andy gets back on Monday from
Race Across America
and I hope he knows what he's in for - our house has turned into a little mini sweatshop...
PS. You can follow some of Andy's adventures at http://raamdoc.blogspot.com/2011/06/enjoy-view-if-you-can.html
PS. You can follow some of Andy's adventures at http://raamdoc.blogspot.com/2011/06/enjoy-view-if-you-can.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Melissa,
ReplyDeleteDon't sweat it if you don't blog everyday; you've done great so far. Am amazed that you're able to juggle the wedding, blog, job, and house. If you weren't so well organized and energetic, you wouldn't be able to do all of this. Hang in there, you're doing fine.
Liana Hachiya : )